OK,

It's fixed. Thanks to everyone who pitched in.

I still don't know what was actually wrong. I could never duplicate the problem and none of the suggestions exposed the actual issue.

I went back into my profile and cleared pretty much everything in Private Data again except Cookies, Offline Website Data and Saved Logins. I cleared Browsing History, Location Bar History, Download History, Saved Form and Search History, Cache and Authenticated Sessions. One of those cleared up whatever was messed up.

If it ever happens again I'll try to methodically clear each one separately to see if it can be isolated.

Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Rob Steinmetz wrote:
I've also removed a and reinstalled SeaMonkey.It seems something is
cacheing the login in information but I can't find it.

This would be a user setting and removing and reinstalling SeaMonkey no
matter how often you do it will not clear a user profile setting.

As suggested create a pristine profile. Do nothing on profile but log
into site with user settings and have remember me set. Open data manager
and note ALL domains with settings now. That will be what your have to
clear, "forget", on your original profile in order to clear old credentials