I created a new blank profile and was able to login and logout repeatedly using different accounts. Using the "Remember Me" button the site populated the user name field and left the password blank. I could save the username and password and select any account from the list to login.

On my profile every attempt to login fails for any account.

Nuno Silva wrote:
On 2019-10-23, Rob Steinmetz wrote:

OK
I tend to keep a clean profile in Profile manager. So I went and
loaded that one and it works as expected.
Went back to my regular profiles and the problem recurs.
It seems to definitely be something in my profile.

I'd suggest creating a brand new profile (so that it is completely empty
and you can delete it afterwards) and trying the "Remember me" option so
that you can more easily see what is being set/stored by that option.