It's possible there is a third domain involved, but I'm not sure how to figure out which one. I suppose I could delete all cookies and live with the inconvenience for a while.

Nuno Silva wrote:
On 2019-10-22, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Rob Steinmetz wrote:
I've gone into the Data Manager and deleted all information on that
domain including logins, cookies and other data. ...

Try clearing their cookies. That may be how they remember you.
[...]
I've cleared all Cookies for that domain. the Permissions and
Preferences tabs are grayed out. I even went into the Form Data tab
and deleted all instances of that user name.

I've looked everywhere I can think of for any setting that I can delete.

About the only thing I haven't tried is removing SeaMonkey and
reinstalling it. I'm not sure that would do anything unless I also
deleted my profile as well and I've got too much stuff I need in it.

Any chance the login is being handled through a different domain for
which you still have cookies?

The network tab in the devtools inspector (right click -> "Inspect this
element") might help seeing which servers are being contacted through
the login process.

https://www.avg.com