Op 11-1-2020 om 16:03 schreef mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com:
DoctorBill wrote:
So - I looked up "Virtual Printers" on Google and found "Dopdf" - a FREE program to write pdf files whan you check "Print to File".   I downloaded it and installed it.

Yep, that's the kind of thing you need for printing to PDF on Windows. Another I've used is CutePDF.

I've also used PDFCreator in the past, but that one's probably best avoided now - last time I looked it was making the bundled adware and browser toolbars more and more difficult to avoid.

Just read the question and the answers.

I use pdf995.
Exist of two little software programs and is free.
No need for check Print to file, it just gives an extra choice in you printer choice.
So between the Canon and the Microsoft XPS Document Writer, etc.

http://www.pdf995.com/

I think it works the same as DoPDF.

Rink