Greetings to all of you, Rainer Bielefeld.

At first sight NOT reproducible with installation of unofficial (by wg9s) De SeaMonkey 2.53.2 beta 1

I also installed this version of Seamonkey, however, I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit - nothing has changed, the problem is still playing.

please
a) Contribute link for an RSS feed showing that problem

There are a lot of such tapes, almost all of which I have subscribed to, they are from different sites, I think that it’s not about the tapes. I wouldn’t want to clutter the newsletter with them, but if there’s no way, I’ll send a few links in the next letter.b) try Safe Mode with inactive Add-ons

Thank you, I launched it without add-ons, but it did not help, updates to the feeds are still disabled.

c) Try an RSS Feed showing the problems in a newly created User Profile

Thanks! I created a new profile, subscribed to the tapes in it, but their update is still disabled, i.e. even a new profile does not solve the problem, unfortunately. Is there anything else you can do, or can you still do without the help of developers? I also want to note that the feature for customizing news feeds has been added to the Seamonkey beta from Thunderbird 60, as developers write in the documentation for Seamonkey. So in Thunderbird I have a similar problem - news feed updates are constantly being disabled. I found an email address on their website, wrote there, but did not receive an answer. It seems that I’m fighting in a blank wall ...
Thank you for your answers and help.
Regards and best wishes Anastasia, Kiev, Ukraine.