Anastasia Perevozniuk wrote:
Hello, dear list members!
I appeal to you for help on this issue: in the beta version 2.53.1 Seamonkey, released January 18, I have the following situation with RSS: some feeds stray update intervals, or rather flies the flag "check for updates" and automatically checks for news on these bands is terminated. I go to settings specific tape, and put a check back, but soon she herself again removed, and so on. This inconvenience does not affect all feed, most updates automatically without problems, but with some ribbons going on here such trouble. Any pattern of breakage of the updates of these tapes I could not be detected. I would not want to lose the news from them, continuously update manually or without end to go into the settings and fix the tick, which in a few minutes or hours flies again. Please tell me how can I fix this situation? If you solve the problem yourself you cannot, please tell me how to contact the developers to let them know about this bug and ask them to fix it?
Thank you for your answers and help.
With respect and best regards Anastasia, Kiev, Ukraine.

So I just imported all of my feeds from Thunderbird into SeaMonkey.

I checked the Blogs and News Feeds settings and noticed I had to enable "Check for new articles at startup". Which I did enable.

"Enable updates for all feeds" was already enabled and my "Check for new articles every" is set to 100 minutes.

Right clicking on a feed, I don't see a "Pause updates" context menu item like I do in Thunderbird, so I don't understand what you mean by "settings specific tape".

The only other thing I think you should try is right click on a feed, select "Properties" from the context menu and click the "Repair Folder" button.

I'll monitor my SeaMonkey account over the next few days and see if I have any problems.