Anastasia Perevozniuk wrote:
Greetings to all of You, WaltS48.

Sorry, forgot to attach the attachment to the previous letter.
In the attachment I'm sending a text file with a list of links on RSS feeds. They are all from one site, but the updates are disabled selectively and alternately, to trace the pattern failed. If you consider that in Seamonkey 2.49.5 all is well and nothing is disconnected, I suspect the problem after all not the sites and tapes, namely, Seamonkey and Thunderbird. System - Windows 10 1909 Home Single Language 64 bit. Create a new profile, start without add-ons, the oversubscription to the tape again - all these methods do not help and the problem persists.
Thank you for your answers and help.
With respect and best regards Anastasia, Kiev, Ukraine.

If Anastasia doesn't want to provide a feed or two that presents a problem for them there isn't much else to investigate.

Sorry I left something out of my previous post.

If I select Blogs and News Feeds in the Folder Pane, then right-click and select "Get Messages for Account", I get some new articles depending on whether or not there are any available,