Greetings to all of You, WaltS48.

Thank you very much for the answer! Yes, You are right in Seamonkey, unlike Thunderbird, suspend, or include the updates channels in the context menu not, for this you have to go to the menu subscriptions and the only way to detect that the update of some of the ribbons disconnected, turn it again and so on. Moreover, in Thunderbird I am having exactly the same problem, it is not surprising, because the new version of the mail client in Seamonkey based on the Thunderbird. Addressed to a mailing list in Thunderbird, wrote to the developers at the contacts found on the website - no answers, neither there nor there, at least here in the Seamonkey answer me, thank you very much.

Thank you for the recommendation of the repair function of the folder, but she, unfortunately, did not help. This repair is not needed for the RSS settings, but for normal display of letters (that did not appear deleted, not hidden, existing, etc.)

Right clicking on a feed, I don't see a "Pause updates" context menu item like I do in Thunderbird, so I don't understand what you mean by "settings specific tape".

The only other thing I think you should try is right click on a feed, select "Properties" from the context menu and click the "Repair Folder" button.