Thomas Pamin wrote:
YouTube is still giving me issues. Lots of blank pages and no video icons. Here's the latest page that is blank on SM, but works fine on Edge. Any help?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL772AE94FA6BA3D6E

I think it's your user-agent override.  From your mail header, I see:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0

If I set that as my user-agent, I get a mostly blank page at that URL.

With the default user-agent, it looks fine. The layout is slightly different depending whether or not "Advertise Firefox compatibility" is enabled, but the content is there in either case.

It also looks OK if I use your user-agent, but with "Firefox/60.0" instead of "Firefox/68.0" - SeaMonkey 2.53.1 is based on Firefox 60, not 68. I'm guessing they're detecting that you have Firefox 68, and trying to use features which are not supported in the older version SeaMonkey is currently based on. If you're still on SeaMonkey 2.49 series, you might need "Firefox/52.0", since that's the version SeaMonkey 2.49 is based on.

--
Mark.