Thomas Pamin wrote:
YouTube is still giving me issues. Lots of blank pages and no video icons. Here's the latest page that is blank on SM, but works fine on Edge. Any help?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL772AE94FA6BA3D6E

I'm not seeing problems with YouTube. I know that checking/spoofing your User Agent settings has been suggested, I see from your post that you're already spoofing Firefox 68. I don't think UA is the issue, and I'm inclined to believe that what's happening is somewhere in your user profile.

I suggest doing the following:

1) Clear your cache and cookies.

2) Try a restart in Safe Mode. Besides temporarily disabling extensions, that will reset a lot of your prefs to default. I have occasionally seen a one-off start in Safe Mode clear problems. If problems return after Safe Mode, then chances are problems with one of your extensions.

3) Try a fresh profile.

Smith