Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:

Tim T wrote:
Hi all,

Since updating to 2.53.3 when I click on the Mail button at the bottom-left of the Browser, the mail now opens in a new window instead of in the same window.  One of my favourite things about SeaMonkey was I could switch between Web and Mail in the same window.

I have tried searching for the setting to revert this but cannot find it.

Can anyone help me set SeaMonkey to open the mail client in the same window again?

Cheers,

Tim

As far as I know this was always the case. I just tried with 2.49.5. Do you have an add-on for this installed or changed some config options in the past-

FRG

Hello,

I didn't have any add-on's installed and had nothing but default settings that I'm aware of. I still have an older build on a machine at home - will take a video of it and post. Basically on the previous build I could switch between browser and email and it would occur in the same Window. After reading email I would hit the web icon and resume browsing wherever I was up to.

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers