Tim T wrote:
Hi all,

Since updating to 2.53.3 when I click on the Mail button at the bottom-left of the Browser, the mail now opens in a new window instead of in the same window.  One of my favourite things about SeaMonkey was I could switch between Web and Mail in the same window.

I have tried searching for the setting to revert this but cannot find it.

Can anyone help me set SeaMonkey to open the mail client in the same window again?

Cheers,

Tim

That's the way it has always worked for me.

It may look like the same window because you don't see the browser when both are maximized.

If I resize the Mail & Newsgroups window a bit I can see the separate browser window behind it and switch between the two by using the icons in the lower left corner of the windows.