On 8/16/2020 1:19 PM, EE wrote:

Why use Chrome?  It is spyware, and reports where you browse back to Google. I made my default browser Pale Moon, and I like it.  I have other chromium browsers, but not Chrome.

If you use Pale Moon you can continue using SeaMonkey. Waste of time if you are after web compatibility with newer sites.

I use both.  I found I was using Pale Moon more for browsing, so I made it my default.  I think the two of them are diverging somewhat.  Some pages that do not work properly with SeaMonkey now work with Pale Moon.

What Gecko versions do SeaMonkey and Pale Moon use these days?
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, illnesses (e.g., COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), interruptions, stresses, heat waves, fires, out(r)ages, dramas, unlucky #4, 2020, greeds, bugs (e.g., crashes & female mosquitoes), etc. Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /     Please kindly use :( Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )