I wish I could answer you, but I have no idea what you are talking about. 
Sorry.  Much here is not clear to those that have not been worth the
developed throughout it's complete evolution.



> [Original Message]
> From: Conrad Sabatier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Freenet development mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: Freenet support mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 3/31/2004 8:48:42 PM
> Subject: [freenet-support] DFI: New container version just inserted today
>
> I'd be very interested to know what sort of difference this makes for
people
> when downloading DFI.  The old, non-container version consisted of
roughly 400
> Kbytes of files.  The new, zipped container is only about 64 K (I left
> activelink.png and description.txt out of the container for the sake of
anyone
> wanting to fetch just those files, either manually or using a spider or
> whatever).
>
> Obviously, I can't get too accurate a picture from here, so feedback is
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- 
> Conrad Sabatier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - "In Unix veritas"
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support
> Unsubscribe at
http://dodo.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
> Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support
Unsubscribe at http://dodo.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to