Toad wrote:

[loglevel]

Okay, this is your basic problem. I don't even use logLevel=debug any
more. It produces crazy amounts of data, uses a lot of CPU, and the
system cannot keep up. I doubt that feeding it through a FIFO will make
that much difference - much of it is probably the generation side (as
well as the syscalls).

Hm. That was it, although I did everything you suggested in one go (maximumThreads=60, doCPULoad=true with overloadLow=0.8), so I don't know to what extent the latter also helped. Anyway, the load is down to a very decent 0.20 - 0.30, so I could even increase some of these values. All is well that ends well, except...

I recommend you set the following:
logLevelDetail=freenet.client:debug

That should catch all the URIs, probably. You don't need debug log level
on everything else, and having it will really mess stuff up.

...that now the URIs don't get logged. Grrr. I think I'll let this rest for a while, go out have a coffee, and then look at the source when I get back. There must be a simple way of adding logLevel:URI to the thing. If I figure out how, I could have it write logs in the format "INSERT INTO <table> <URI> etc;" and let mysql pick them up straight from the FIFO...

-- Framtiden Ãr som en babianrÃv, fÃrggrann och full av skit. Arne Anka _______________________________________________ Support mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support Unsubscribe at http://dodo.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]