I wrote:

Taking what you say here for granted, the entire discussion
up to this point is probably a meaningless exchange based
on some misunderstanding on my part. But what?

[URIs from logs]

Would be interested to see some of this list.

Duh. So am I by now, but with all the messing around today
I deleted them. I can try again though.

Now I know what the misunderstanding was. The working URIs I found in my logs come from the default bookmarks in the interface servlet. I had never visited them before, but they had passed my client anyway.

-- Framtiden Ãr som en babianrÃv, fÃrggrann och full av skit. Arne Anka _______________________________________________ Support mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support Unsubscribe at http://dodo.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]