That's good to know.  Thanks.  In the event log, does the message say
"TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of
concurrent TCP connect attempts."?  Cuz if so, that's the 10 half-open
connection thing I mentioned in an earlier post.  So far, that's the
only TCPIP messages I've gotten in event manager, personally.

Don