Am 30.10.2007 um 00:39 schrieb Wally Mono:

Rainer,

Thanks so much for your response.
To be clear, I am running the live cd version, so there is nothing to re-install. Are you saying just reconfigure from scratch? Would this imply some sort of corruption in the configuration file?

Ah.
Can't you just try a newer snapshot? (Yours said to be from August)
Just to be sure it isn't fixed already.
I know that the devs don't like to debug problems with months-old snapshots....

I just checked - I'm running an August 8th snapshot on a WRAP and I don't have this problem. I'm too lazy to update regularly (I've got to dismantle the WRAP completely and I don't like to do that too often)

cheers,
Rainer
--
Rainer Duffner