*Von:* Anil Garg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Gesendet:* Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008 04:51
*An:* support@pfsense.com
*Betreff:* [pfSense Support] IPSEC

Hey guys - I am a happy camper with pfsense and recently upgraded to 1.2 and have no issues to report so far.

I am trying to hook up two pfsense boxes with IPSEC site to site....

It looks like that it needs a public ip address to create a tunnel. I could try and get public IP address at one place but it looks like it still will not work because I need public IP address on both sides.....

Have looked at all documents and spent many hours without avail...

Will some of you learned people suggest a way out.. I can only get a Public IP address at one location and I am happy to do pay for that. But the second location being a AT&T DSL in San Jose, CA - this is not an option,.....

Much appreciate your help and guidance.

Best Regards
Anil Garg