Thanks.  In the end this just might be the best way to bring in flexibility.  I
am experimenting the Mobile client route and although it has not worked for me
yet, the system logs make it look like they are talking to each other and have
made friends as yet...!!!

wayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi
I don't think this will solve your problem, There is a huge difference
between a Dynamic IP and a private IP as you have,
I solved this problem like this:::
I have two Private IP's , so I rented a vserver with root access
(SOMEWHERE on the planet)something small only to handle redirects, BTW
you can also setup a APACHE redirect also on it to host from your
Private IP.
Set it up as a OPENvpn server and had both points connect to it thus
completing the circuit.