BAD MTU

tester wrote:
Hello,
sometimes PPPoE gets disconnected on WAN port of my
pfSense's box and I have to click several times (at
least twenty ones) on Reconnect button in
'webConfigurator-Status-Interfaces-WAN'. I want ask
you two things are still unclear to me:

1- does pfSense automatically attempt to reconnect
PPPoE itself? If not, is it possible to add
auto-reconnect mechanism by using for example a script
or tuning a config file? Because it is annoying when
Internet connection drops and you are hundreds miles
away and nobody can restart pfSense.

2- where I can read why PPPoE got disconnected? I saw
no entry about it in System Logs and I'm curious to
understand if there is a problem with my box or it is
the ISP which renew my dynamic IP.

I'm using 1.2RC4 on embedded platform. I didn't update
to the final 1.2 yet, but if something related to
PPPoE has been changed, tell me and I update the box,
otherwise I'd prefer not to touch it at the moment.

Thank you!

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! For Good helps you make a difference
http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/