Hello,

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 15:46 +0100, tester wrote:
> sometimes PPPoE gets disconnected on WAN port of my
> pfSense's box and I have to click several times (at
> least twenty ones) on Reconnect button in
> 'webConfigurator-Status-Interfaces-WAN'. I want ask

It seems we are having the same kind of issues, just "lighter":
once every few day, the PPPoE also gets disconnected, and
I have to click on the Reconnect Button (only once).

No visible reason of the the disconnect in the logs, the VDSL line
from green.ch is (and was) stable (before adding the Alix+pfSense
device, bridget to a Zyxel P2802HWL-I1).

pfSense Version: 1.2-Release. Still looking for a solution too... :)
Activated syslog to a remote pc to be able to debug this problem if
it occurs again today.

An auto-reconnect would be quite cool if it's not activated
by default (it seems to be the case, but then it's not working
all the time?)

regards,
Olivier