Hi,

I've got a Dell R300 with a Intel Pro 1000VT Quad Gigabit NIC. I've got the
install to work but I receive the following message when trying to configure
the ports:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in etc/inc/config.inc on
line 1516

After searching on Google I found one article on the pfSense forum where
another chap had a problem with his NIC not being supported. I assume this
is the same problem I'm having?

Having a chat with a friend who knows about FreeBSD he said "You'll need to
build a custom image" unfortunately he's never done that with pfSense.

My questions are:

1. Is what he said correct?

2. Has anybody built a custom image with support for this NIC?

3. If not how can I go about getting one? (I don't have enough FreeBSD
knowledge to do it myself)

Any help would be very much appreciated

Cheers

Adam

This email has been scanned by the SecuraProtect Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.securaprotect.com