From: Sean Cavanaugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 May 2008 15:09
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: RE: [pfSense Support] Intel Pro 1000 VT

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: support@pfsense.com
> Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:50:17 +0100
> Subject: RE: [pfSense Support] Intel Pro 1000 VT
>
> I originally thought the problem was that the Intel was not working and
the
> Braodcom was, however with my recent findings have led me to believe
neither
> were working originally :(
>
> I've had a look at the supported hardware list for FreeBSD 7 and it
doesn't
> appear in there. I'm quite worried that there is no way round this
problem.

> Cheers
>
> Adam

If the hardware is not on the supported hardware list, they will NOT work
with pfSense. You will have to get another NIC for the server.

  _____

Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start
sharing.
<http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh
_skydrive_052008>

This email has been scanned by the SecuraProtect Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.securaprotect.com