*From:* Sean Cavanaugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* 15 May 2008 15:09
*To:* support@pfsense.com
*Subject:* RE: [pfSense Support] Intel Pro 1000 VT

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: support@pfsense.com
> Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:50:17 +0100
> Subject: RE: [pfSense Support] Intel Pro 1000 VT
>
> I originally thought the problem was that the Intel was not working and the > Braodcom was, however with my recent findings have led me to believe neither
> were working originally :(
>
> I've had a look at the supported hardware list for FreeBSD 7 and it doesn't > appear in there. I'm quite worried that there is no way round this problem.
>
> Cheers
>
> Adam

If the hardware is not on the supported hardware list, they will NOT work with pfSense. You will have to get another NIC for the server.

Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing. <http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_052008>