If you want to customize the web interface, you can do that on the working system, you don't need to build a new ISO for that. Simply edit the php. If you're trying to make a pfSense clone with your customizations, that's another thing entirely and then yes, you would need to be able to build. The link that Bill provided you should be everything you need.
Ahmed Abdallah wrote:

I want to add some customization in the web interface,so I guess I need to build pfSense

Ahmed Abdalla
--Systems Engineer
Linux-Plus Information Systems L.L.C
Tel : +20 2 2527 6616
EXT : 806
Fax : +20 2 2526 1055
Mobile : +20 10 688 9009
email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
website : http://www.linux-plus.com