I probably shouldn't introduce any further issues here... but aren't there
issues having a 192.168.1.0/30 and a 192.168.1.0/24 on the same router? If you
ping 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2 from your router, what interface will it route
those requests to?

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Engineer
Rockbochs Inc.