Sorry, that was a typo, Wan and Lan are on differents private
networks, really sorry about that, just let me repeat again something
here I guess I have not  been clear, current setup don't use NAT at
all, the ISP just use /30 network to connect equipment, and they route
all the public addresses on the dmz segment, to the /30 side of our
firewall, and our default gateway use their ip address /30 on their
side, so as a routing platform, without nat, the dmz network should go
outside just as routed packages, and the traffic to the dmz is routed
by the isp to our wan ip address, now the private segment is also
routed to private networks on that side, I don't need to nat that lan,
in short, I don't need NAT, since I just want pfsense to behave like a
routing platform with firewalling capabilities for filtering.
I will test your recommendations
Best regards, and again sorry for the typo