On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Chris Bagnall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Availability is a major constraint. At least for Scott and myself,
>> neither of us have an option to even get IPv6 connectivity on a
>> residential grade connection.
>
> Obviously I don't know where Scott and yourself are based, but that's
> kinda... shocking, for want of a better way of putting it. Are there no *DSL
> providers in your neck of the woods that'll offer an IP6-compatible
> connection?
>
> And we keep being told how far behind the rest of the world the UK is for
> broadband.... ;-)
>
> Anyway, back to the original topic, are there any pfSense developers who
> might have time available to tackle a project of this size and scope? In my
> experience, time is usually the major limiting factor, especially as I'm sure
> many developers have full-time jobs that get in the way. ;-)
>
> To put it bluntly, I (and I'm sure others here) need to try and grasp at
> least a rough idea of the financial implications before we know how far into
> our pockets we need to dig to fund it.

I am interested in this and have the possibility of getting such a
link at local ISP though somewhat 'expenssive' at present.
Basically this is something that, one person, can deliver in 4-6
months depending on hours put into development.

But i am definitely interested. The estimation of the cost is
something that needs to be investigated though. Though Chris in a

Regards,
--
Ermal