We use pfSense in client environments. We use ISPs that offer IP6 support at no
extra charge.

Does anyone know how much £/€/$ would be needed to encourage the developers to
move IP6 support up the development timeframe?

With that information, perhaps those members of the community using pfSense in
a commercial environment (me included) can get together and raise the necessary
funding to make the development commercially viable.

Regards,

Chris