Chris Bagnall wrote:
Availability is a major constraint. At least for Scott and myself,
neither of us have an option to even get IPv6 connectivity on a
residential grade connection.

Obviously I don't know where Scott and yourself are based, but that's kinda...
shocking, for want of a better way of putting it. Are there no *DSL providers
in your neck of the woods that'll offer an IP6-compatible connection?

And we keep being told how far behind the rest of the world the UK is for
broadband.... ;-)
You have strong proponents inside British Telecom for IPv6 stuff... AFAIK BT ran their core network on experimental IOS releses just to have dual stack for 2 years. Now they implemented official releases, as Cisco put IPv6 stack into stable branch :)

You english types a quite advanced on that area :)

/jan