On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 11:21, Lenny <five2one.le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> actually,  they couldn't download higher than 30Mbs or so from each client
> (although they said they have the line for it),
> so they initiated about 6 of those connections. Does this help in any way?

Unfortunately not - it's inconclusive without knowing what their retry
rates were.  The fact that they got up to 30Mbps seems to indicate
that's not the issue, as most ARP issues like this I've seen have
limited speeds down to tens of Kbps.

> I know for sure that my ISP routed the network. Should I not bother with the
> proxyarp solution?

If you can try it, it's definitely worth trying.  I personally don't
_think_ that's the issue, but if I were in your situation would try it
anyway since it shouldn't hurt.