> Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:55:06 -0400
> From: c...@pfsense.org
> To: support@pfsense.com
> Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Multiwan suggestions before v. 2.0 ...
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 2:34 AM, Webmaster
> Megastar<webmas...@megastar.fr> wrote:
> > There is a bug when you want to setup multiwan + load balancing + carp. The
> > development team is aware of this.
>
> Ermal committed a kernel patch to pf that should resolve this. It's
> only in 8 builds at the moment, it will make its way into 1.2.3.

> Commercial support available - https://portal.pfsense.org

Hi all.
Sorry, but I've to renew my request...

Now carp is disabled, only load balance is active, but I register the
persistence of the "bug" followed before...
When I detach the primary wan, no-one goes on internet...
I see in Status>Load Balancer that the second monitored line is up (while the
primary detached is down); pfsense is still offline, but as said us from Chris
it's normally. But also the clients don't go on the other line, while works
perfectly when primary is up and secondary down...
Moreover, I'm sure I've correctly followed all the steps listed in:
http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Multi_WAN_/_Load_Balancing
Anyone with some other suggestions?
Thanks anyway.
Cheers.