Hi !

I have installed PfSense on two servers DELL. I have on this servers a network card of 4 ports GBE. I have a problem with this card, because FreeBSD or PfSense, I don't know where is the problem can't recognize this ports. So my servers don't have ports.

This is my network card configuration : dual embedded broadcom 5709 4 ports GBE

I have learnt on a forum, that I have to install a driver bge? But, in FreeBSD it's not really easy to install.

So, I just want to know if you have already meet this problem ? And of course, if you have perhaps a solution for me.

Kind regards

Caroline