>> Has anybody tried pfSense with a board like this?
>> http://www.avalue.com.tw/products/ECM-945GSE.cfm
>
> those seem good :)
> jsut couldn't find anywhere to sell (thus no price tag). If you have any,

I am getting a price directly from Avalue USA.
The board is in production, and there is no minimum quantity to order.
My guess would be a price in the $3-400 range ... I will write it as
soon as I hear back from them.

> I don't know about FreeBSD's support of Marvell nics,
> but based on my experience with them in Solaris and
> RHEL I won't even let one in my site without calling the
> janitor and his garbage cart.

Anybody else?
I don't have any experience with Marvell other than in my Laptop.
I assume they are better than Realtek...

Regards,
-Jeppe