>Anybody else?
>I don't have any experience with Marvell other than in my Laptop.
>I assume they are better than Realtek...

I have a myriad of Intel, Broadcom, 1 marvell now and several realtek
nics on various equipment I manage. Although the realtek's aren't performers
like the Broadcoms or Intels and some need additional drivers in some distro's
they all work.

I have seen every preposterous event with a Yukon like providing bad mac
address during pxe boot, poor performance and some needed some absolutely
pedantic methods to configure parameters like Yukon's under Solaris.

I'd rather have a Realtek if I had to.

jlc