Ermal Luçi wrote:
On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Roberto Greiner <mrgrei...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm having trouble making captive portal and CARP work togheter.

I've set CARP to use the WAN interface for synchronization, and it works
fine.

Problem is, the moment I enable Captive Portal, the LAN Virtual IP dies out
(stops pinging), and the whole setup stops working. I've tried adding the
LAN MAC address of the stations on the "Pass-through MAC" page (added MAC
address of both servers), but it didn't work. Also tried the same for IP.
The moment I disable captive portal, CARP immediately works again.

Any ideas of what I should do to make Captive Portal and CARP work together?
Without modification NO.

Please open a bug report on redmine.pfsense.org so i can can fix this
for 2.0. Do not forget to assign it to me.
Ok.

I've created the bug report.

Tks.

Roberto

               Marcos Roberto Greiner

  Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
   Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                 James Branch Cabell