Sorry if this gets sent twice, I forgot to put a subject <smacks self in head>
I finally got a chance t play with the new version 2.0 beta.  I must say, I
like what I see so far.  Thanks

I see there is a place under Advanced > Notifications for an smtp server for
noticfications.  What is considered an Alert that would be sent by these
notifications?  Is there a place to adjust this.  I mainly and looking for a
notice that a gateway id down.  Thanks for the help.

Ryan

database 5173 (20100604) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5173 (20100604) __________