Hello

This is my first post....

I started with pfsense 2 weeks ago and until now I'm getting happy with then....

Well, nowadays I need to block (or limit) MSN, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger
etc... in my company

I downloaded IMSpector package but I can't view the logs messages. I put this
settings....

Interfaces -  LAN
Listen on protocols, all selected (MSN, ICQ etc...)
Enable file logging - enabled
I didn't configure MySQL - Is it necessary???? Mandatory??
In ACL whitelist I put localuser (to allow full access) Am I right??

What's the next steps?

Or

Is it possible to block this kind of programs?? Because I've read some posts in
this forum and people are having a lot of problem to block this....

What is your opinion??

This is my last tentative before dismiss the employed

Tiago Picon
DESENVOLVIMENTO

Scenario - Automação Residencial
(16) 3368-3399 - São Carlos