I understand, but would be great if If I do a rule that have a address like:

login.live.com

but when I try to do this, I receive the error

A valid destination IP address or alias must be specified.

I tried to do a firewall>Aliases but they ask me a valid IP... but
login.live.com change the IP sometimes...
What is your advice?
You can't add a DNS name in an IP field !
You should only add IP's in this list - but that would make you have to enter dozens and dozens of ip's.

You'd probably be better of, using squidguard - but then again, this won't stop them from using https !!

I am using trendmicro worry free solution, which has a built in URL filter based on per category... I almost always have to add the category "social networking" and "webmail"... these will block them from using facebook and/or hotmail/gmail and the alikes !!

kind regards,
Michel