On 6/4/2010 3:19 PM, Ryan wrote:
> Sorry if this gets sent twice, I forgot to put a subject <smacks self in head>
> I finally got a chance t play with the new version 2.0 beta.  I must say, I
> like what I see so far.  Thanks
>
> I see there is a place under Advanced > Notifications for an smtp server for
> noticfications.  What is considered an Alert that would be sent by these
> notifications?  Is there a place to adjust this.  I mainly and looking for a
> notice that a gateway id down.  Thanks for the help.

Anything that would show up in the top bar as an alert. Gateway failures
aren't counted among those, however. Things like CARP changeovers would
do that, and some other major things.

I have some ideas for beefing that area up. I'm interesting in having an
HDD space notification, and I know there are probably other general
triggers that people would like to see (high load average, high swap
usage, etc)

Jim