On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 4:17 AM, Anil Garg <garg_art2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think VGA with embedded is now major convenience issue.

I think we'll probably see it for 2.0, but anyone who does any serious
network work has no shortage of serial gear. There isn't a decent
managed switch or commercial router or many embedded hardware
platforms that offer anything but serial console (until you get it on
the network at least), and that doesn't look to change anytime in the
near future.

Hacom already offers embedded images with VGA enabled, though I don't
know how specific to their hardware those are (probably not very).
http://www.hacom.net/catalog/pub/pfsense