unless something has changed - i never did find a way to do this 100%.
I had a similar setup for a call center - folks doing collections of all
things... anyhow - I had them spring for a 2nd cable modem and setup 2 pfsense
systems

Really simple - one subnet went out one network- the other - the other

While I am sure there is a way - this honestly was the best way to ensure voice
quality all the time.
Simply put - I blocked all but the voice traffic period from the one network.

Worked like a charm

This was supposed to be a temp setup - as their office had some asbestos  or
something -  but the quality was good enough they ended up keeping it when they
chose to stay in the new location.

Comcast cable modem when they went to Docsys 3 beefed up quite a bit - 50mb
down and 20mb up...
They still have both in place - and the simple $300/mo fees are not worth them
fighting about

they can make that in 1 phone call :-)