On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Adam Thompson <athom...@athompso.net> wrote:
> I think the OP was referring to running two subnets concurrently on the
> same wire, something I often have to do for various reasons, sometimes to
> solve co-existence issues while renumbering a network.  I have no idea how
> to accomplish this in pfSense; apparently I haven't had to do this since I
> started using pfSense!

In that case you can add an alias to the LAN interface. IIRC, you just
run ifconfig appending 'alias' to the end. Don't quote me on it
though.

Get that working, then use shellcmd to make it stick across reboots.
You will also want to check the box in the UI to supress arp errors in
the logs.

vlans are still the preferred method if your radios support it. What
brand are you using?

db