Hi,

I have some Firebox X500 running with pfSense 1.2.3 without any
problem.

No I tried 2.0-RC1 (nanobsd) on such a box. The systems boots and allows
initial setup via console cable. But after reporting that the boot is
complete, no more output is showing via serial console (the GUI via
Web is accessible).

I searched around but only found that some users have similar
problems. In some cases it helped to change the speed and/or flow
control of the terminal program (PuTTY in my case). But with my
Firebox nothing works. I don't get any output on the com port.

Does anybody had such a problem and an idea what else I could try?

Thanks and kind regards,
Markus