if the radio pick up is  happening at the mic head (possible) what you will
need is a metal grill which is earthed. the signal is unbalanced till the ppa
outputs. so it is best to use any extension cables after the point.

umashankar

i have published my poems. read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar