a very feasible idea. you really dont need transformer balancing (which i think
the PPAs provide). impedance balancing will do it, and any dc 6 volt supply
should work with the tetramic. i built john leonard a box wich provides
stabilisied 5 volts, but i think you might get away without even that. A quad
low noise opamp can provide reliable fixed gain. i am not sure, but is the sps
200 output balanced?

umashankar

i have published my poems. read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar