Hi, Bill -

Yep - I skipped the extension cable today and just had the mic go from the
breakout cable to the PPAs, and today's recording didn't turn up with any RFI,
at least when I played back the first couple of minutes of the test recording.
Hopefully the remainder will be RFI-free, as well.

Thanks, surround sound list.

cheers,