Hello Stefan !

Not that this is extremly important, but...............

This list has an amazing "side-effect", which is
: getting to know "new words & things" that I
haven't heard as off now,
f.e. "M?l?e" : which Google translates in german
to something like "fray in naval warfare? !?

M?l?e? Probably the French accents got lost, somewhere in America...
You meant Mêlée?     O:-)

Sure I meant Mêlée and I did originally write it that way,
problem seems to be that "Eudora" (which I'm still using for some reasons ;-))
seems to modify text in certain ways that I haven't figured out yet !

Let's see how the word "Séparée" ends up in quotes, if this mail gets any more attention,
which it shouldn't , cause there is alreadyenough mail out there and here 8-)

Now back to the important things in this forum

with surrounding regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Bohn