You need LOTS of very closely aligned speakers and the software will take a
while to install/learn, then rendering the  channels also takes time if you
do it that way. The "holosonic" point source next to the ear is my holy
grail - I havent got it yet -  but I am told IRcams system can do this. I
have heard stories of weird phase effects next to the ear in other systems,
and have got that working - but thats not quite the same. The truth is you
could probably get something more spectacular going with quarter the amount
of speakers and Vbap.

07580951119

augustine.leudar.com